Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is likely to finalize the share allotment today i.e. Wednesday, October 6, 2021. The Rs 2,768 crore initial public offering (IPO) was subscribed 5.25 times, receiving bids amounting nearly 14.60 crore shares against the total issue size of around 2.78 crore shares.
Aditya Birla Sun Life’s IPO was entirely an offer for sale (OFS) by two promoters, Aditya Birla Capital and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments. The shares were offered in the price band of Rs 695-712 per share. Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC shares are likely to make their debut on both BSE and NSE on October 11.
Here’s how to check the share allotment status of Aditya Birla Sun Life
Access the registrar’s website (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx)
- Select ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE AMC LIMITED in the drop-down menu
- Enter the Application No, DPID/Client ID or PAN number
- Enter the Captcha code
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Access the BSE website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
- Select ‘Equity’ in Issue Type
- Select ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE AMC LIMITED from the drop-down list
- Enter the Application Number
- Enter the PAN Number
- Click on the ‘Search’ button to get the status